Technical C#/.Net Development Analyst – Bristol – CONTRACT
This contract role will require you to have come from a development background (.Net, C#/ASP.Net) and have good knowledge of Azure DevOps/VSTS. You will be designing and helping deliver innovative cloud-based C# .Net solutions.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Analysing and documenting as-is and to-be business capabilities, processes, technologies etc.
• Translating business user stories and wireframes into Azure DevOps PBIs.
• Performing application and solution design activities (e.g. writing functional specifications)
• Working with senior developers to define elements of the technology architecture and improve the software development and deployment lifecycle
• Guiding the development and testing of new business processes, capabilities and their supporting technologies
• Developing deployment artefacts (communications, training, etc.)
• Sort all documentation and set the standard for other analysts to work from.
You will need experience in the following:
• Functional and/or technical design of custom technology applications (preferably involving Typescript, HTML, .NET, C#)
• Knowledge of XML and SQL
• Azure DevOps / VSTS
• Recent experience of programming using .NET and C#
• Knowledge of the full Software Development Lifecycle
This is a 6-month contract role outside of IR35, currently fully remote and likely with a couple of days a week in the office post-Covid.