Systems Implementer (T-SQL) – Bristol
An exciting opportunity for a candidate with good technical expertise and programming skills in T-SQL to join a fast-growing fintech company who are based in Bristol.
The Systems Implementer role takes responsibility for configuring a browser-based pensions and benefits system including the configuration of workflows, data maintenance screens and data migrations. There will also be involvement in the software release process.
This is a busy and varied role working in a fast-paced environment. There will be plenty of client facing activities such as gathering requirements and producing specifications.
In order to be considered for this Systems Implementer role most of the following skills and experiences are required:
• Proven experience with SQL and ideally T-SQL
• Microsoft SQL Server
• Any other programming languages such as C# or VB.Net would be of benefit
• Experience of configuring or developing pensions or other financial services related
systems would be beneficial
• Experience of dealing with internal and external clients
• Pensions Administration Systems experience such as Profund, Equiniti Compendia or
This Systems Implementer role is based in Bristol with 2 or 3 days a week from home post Covid so candidates will need to be able to travel to Bristol on a regular basis.
Benefits include: Company pension scheme, private health insurance (following successful completion of probation), life assurance and plenty of career progression opportunities.