Senior B2B – ABM Marketing Manager is needed for a growing data services company working within the Pharma / Life Sciences space.
This is a newly created role that will be both strategic and hands-on where you will be responsible for the development and implementation of marketing programmes and campaigns designed specifically for existing customers within top priority segments: Pharma, Services (Consulting), and Supply to Pharma.
· Conduct analysis and segmentation at account and user level to understand customer behaviours and product usage patterns
· Work with Sales Leaders and Account Managers to grow the number of large accounts globally
· Design, manage and report performance
· You will define the ABM Marketing Strategy and relationship marketing plan
· Provide strategic marketing input into Account Planning processes
· Create segment level plans i.e. Top25 Pharma, 26-100 Pharma, Consulting, FS and Pharma Suppliers
· Provide oversight on customer-specific content marketing activities
· Provide oversight on the development and implementation of specific account level marketing campaigns e.g. renewals
· Co-ordinate with Product and Propositions Marketing and Product Management teams to deliver strong, creative, relevant and timely campaigns
· Deliver efficient and effective marketing programmes and campaigns
· Develop, manage and nurture role-based communities e.g. R&D, Corporate Strategy
· Manage external agencies and third parties where required
· Great working experience in ABM – relationship / customer / professional services marketing
· Experience in working with subscription based data and information businesses
· Self-starter mindset, comfortable working with large volumes of data, independently
· Demonstrable experience working with CRM, analytics platforms e.g. AT Analytics, AWS, PowerBI, Salesforce, Marketo
· Track record of delivering client experience/CRM/eCRM programmes
· Experience working across a wide range of marketing and communications channels
· Campaign and Budget Management
£75-80k – plus bonus. Part Remote / Part in office in London.