Performance Tester – DevOps / Infrastructure – Fully Remote – Outside of IR35
Performance Tester – Cloud Infrastructure services / DevOps
Are you a skilled Performance Tester with strong experience using JMeter? Do you have experience of planning and designing performance and other non-functional tests for cloud infrastructure services / DevOps ? If so, apply now for this new long term, remote based contract
The initial period of the contract will be for 12 months with extensions fully expected.
To be successful, the Performance Tester will be able to act as the performance testing subject matter expert in a TDD environment. You will be responsible for the planning, estimation, design, execution and reporting of cloud infrastructure services / DevOps Performance Tests.
Please apply if you have the following skills and experience:
• Proven experience of Performance Testing using JMeter
• Experience of load, stress and volume testing
• Investigation of performance issues to identify root causes and provide corrective actions
• Understanding of load balancing concepts
• Testing cloud infrastructure services / DevOps.
• Experience working in an Agile environment
• Strong understanding of TDD concepts
The rate will be £500 per day and will be for 12 months initially.
The Performance Tester / Non-Functional Tester will have the opportunity to work on a high profile programme using up to date technologies in a fast paced Agile / Scrum environment.
If you would like to know more about this Performance Tester contract then please apply for immediate consideration