People Source Consulting have been retain to recruit a IT Support Engineer roles for a large NHS organisation in Bristol.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a growing IT team during a period of excited change as they revolutionise the NHS Trust’s IT infrastructure and adopt cutting-edge healthcare technology.
Working as part of the vital IT Service Delivery team, you and the team will be responsible for providing first and second level technical support, project based work and service delivery, includes; application, system, and hardware related technical support, technical lead on projects and installations covering all the Trust IT services. The team also have responsibility for some network installation and configuration work.
• Provide 1st and 2nd level technical support, capturing, recording, accurately prioritising and categorising while taking ownership and working toward resolution
• Investigate and problem solve a range of IT issues, to advise customers and undertake end user training, work under limited supervision within Trust IG and IT Security policies and procedures.
• Troubleshooting and triaging complex technical issues and service requests, identifying and implementing technical resolutions
• Act as key reviewer and contributor for IT Department standards, service assurance, and service improvements initiatives, policies and operating procedures
• Ideally educated to degree level or holds a relevant IT professional qualification or has IT experience in a technical service delivery and support environment.
• Advanced technical expertise covering wide scope of IT technologies to include IT infrastructure software, hardware, databases, operating systems, local area networks, desktop devices, mobile working technologies
• NHS experience, or experience gaining working within any large, multi-sited organisation