We are looking for an experienced and innovative Instructional Designer to work for an award-winning Digital Learning Solutions provider based in London (Remote working options are available).
To be successful in this role you will need great project management and creative writing skills and be able to demonstrate this via previous examples of your work.
This is a pivotal role in the ID team and requires advisory, creative and project management skills. You will lead the creation, development, and delivery of digital learning experience and will act as a consultant to clients by analysing their requirements and designing the appropriate solution to meet their needs. You will also manage the transformation of your solution from the initial writing stage to the finished product and ensure its quality.
• Designing creative and solutions-led content for bespoke learning solutions and business communications (courses, point of need tools, chatbots, apps etc)
• Defining the performance measures needed to evaluate transfer of learning to the workplace
• Contributing to internal innovations in technology solutions or learning design
• Product analysis, development and quality assurance
• Project and client management
• 2:1 or above in any degree
• Highly literate with demonstrable writing ability
• Very good eye for detail and curiosity to get to an underlying business problem or issue
• Confident and dynamic, an exceptional verbal communicator, able to liaise with senior client contacts
• Organised self-starter with an enthusiastic “can-do” approach
• Experience in a commercial environment is desirable
• Experience or knowledge of learning interventions is desirable