EPR/PAS Test Manager – NHS
My Client, a large NHS Foundation Trust, have an immediate need for an EPR/PAS Test Manager to join their team on an long term 12 month contract. The successful candidate will have extensive experience of leading Test Teams on EPR Deployments.
• Take the lead on all testing aspects of the EPR programme.
• Support the creation of the Testing Strategy document for the testing process for the EPR Programme and related projects
• Specify the scale of the testing – experience of Cerner/System C etc deployments
• Work with legacy system suppliers to define the criteria and requirements
• Work with the suppliers to resolve any issues surrounding the testing activities
• Analyse and verify the reconciliation and rejection reports generated during testing and data migration stages
• Brief the organisation on reconciliation and rejection reports, and help with the resolution of the defects/ rejects
• Support System Configuration Testing and Data Migration
• Define the detailed testing activities that will be performed at a specific location
Note the client has requested to review only profiles with EPR/PAS project experience.
EPR Test Manager – Outside of IR35 regulations