We are looking to hire a highly creative Data Scientist to address data analytics challenges in our organization, clean and interpret data, create solutions to overcome challenges and communicate with interested parties.
To succeed in this position; you need to be curious, creative and tech savvy. You need to stay up to date with data programming software and apps, have outstanding understanding of statistics and mathematics, and be proficient in writing algorithms.
Top candidates will be persistent and have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Data Scientist Responsibilities:
• Having meetings with team members regarding projects.
• Collecting and interpreting data.
• Automating and integrating processes.
• Researching solutions to overcome data analytics challenges.
• Developing complex mathematical models that integrate business rules and requirements.
• Creating machine learning models.
• Communicating and meeting with engineers, IT teams and other interested parties.
• Sharing complex ideas verbally and visually in an understandable manner with non-technical stakeholders.
Data Scientist Requirements:
• A degree in Applied Mathematics, Statistics or other relevant subject.
• 3+ years industry experience.
• Demonstrable experience with deploying Machine Learning solutions in a production environment.
• Advanced experience in Python and associated machine learning libraries.
• Knowledge of AWS beneficial
• Experience using data visualization tools.
• Experience with data querying languages, and statistical or mathematical software.
• Proficient in writing algorithms and knowing when to apply them.
• Excellent understanding of statistics, multi-variable calculus and linear algebra.
• Outstanding communication skills.