C++ Software Engineer
Newly created position for a C++ Software Engineer to join a consumer electronics company specialised in audio and music technology. If you’re a C++ Software Engineer looking for something a bit different – this is it.
Audio industry experience isn’t essential but if you do have it or you’re interested in music I’d love to hear from you.
This role is part of a small, specialised R&D team so I’m looking for a Software Engineer who can contribute to a variety of software tasks and likes to collaborate with other engineers to develop the best solutions.
Ideally the team would like to find a C++ Engineer who already has some experience in cross-platform development and porting and is comfortable working across Windows, Linux, Android, RTOS and DSPs.
Skill Profile –
– Background working in C++ and / or C to develop software for a variety of functions
– Cross-platform development experience – Windows, Linux, Arm and Android in particular
– Understanding of electronics
– Linux system administration
– Experience of DevOps for systems testing and continuous integration
– A good communicator who likes to work with a friendly team
Nice to Have –
– Interest or experience in audio technology and music
– DSP programming
– Knowledge of RTOS
– Audio software development
– Audio development for Android
If this Software Engineer role sounds appealing, please apply and I will get in touch with more details. If this isn’t quite right but you’d like to stay updated on jobs in audio, acoustics or music technology, please feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn or follow me on Twitter (NoiseyTess).